Thursday, January 16, 2020

The Pardoner’s Tale Questions

Today in class, we got into groups and answered some questions about “The Pardoner’s Tale”. Each group were assigned to do certain questions, after that we went over the answers from each group. What I learned in class was that I need to reword things when I’m answering a question in class and also when we’re taking a quiz or test. With going over questions every day in class, it helps me with how I should reword my answers when answering a question. I can do that by stating the question or just using words that is similar to the question. This can help me on the AP Exam and also in life because it’s very hard for me to explain myself when I’m answering a question in class or even on a test. I tend to always stutter or even just not answering the question at all. With answering multiple questions and also answering questions on test and quiz, it helps me out with how I should answer and reword my answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment