Friday, January 17, 2020

Multiple Choice Quiz

Today in class, we took an multiple choice quiz, after that we got into groups and did corrections on the quiz. The quiz was hard to m because there were certain words I didn’t know the definition to. I need to work on knowing definitions to words and doing process of elimination when doing a multiple choice test or quiz because it can help me on the AP Exam. When we were in groups, it helped me because my group knew the definition of the words that I didn’t know. This also helped me figured out why my answers were wrong. I need to work on my timing as well because it takes me a long time to understand what the question is asking me, I also should work on reading faster so that I can have more time to answer the questions. I need to make myself put in more effort when I’m taking a quiz or a test because my mind blanks out sometimes and I tend to forget everything that my teacher has taught us in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment