Friday, August 30, 2019

Mending Wall Test

Today in class, we took a test on analyzing poems and on structure, characterization, and more. In the multiple choice section, the questions were kind of hard because I couldn’t understand what some of the questions were asking. On the test, there were poems that I were familiar with, which was the poems we analyzed in class. It made the test more easier because I already knew what the poems were about. I eliminated answers that I knew didn’t have anything to do with the poems. With the essay, we had to analyze “The Last Night that She Lived” poem by Emily Dickson. We had to write a paragraph on what the poem was about, we had to come up with a claim and have two evidence to represent our claim. It took me forever to analyze the poem, but I realized what the poem was about and I’m finally understanding on how to analyze a poem. It took me a long time, but I’m just happy that I’m finally making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment