Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Group Assignment

In class, we were assigned into groups to analyze on Emily Dickson poem. My group was assigned to analyze “I’m Nobody! Who Are You?”. Everyone in the group had the same perspective on what the poem was about, we used all the techniques that was taught in class. We reflected that the speaker was telling us(the audience) that he/she is a nobody. The speaker was stating that he/she is their own person and that they don’t want to fit into the crowd for them to be known. After analyzing the poem, my group presented it to the class. Everyone understood the poem and I think that I’m finally getting the hang of analyzing poem. I feel that I understand analyzing poems whenever I’m in a group of people that understands it better then I do, which helps me understand it more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment