Monday, February 3, 2020

The Myth of Music for my father

Today in class, we read a poem by Rachel M. Harper, “My Myth of Music for my father”. It was about how a song the speaker remembers when her and her family were spending time together, and how the song bring back the memory from when her and her family were having family time. The important thing I learned today was that music creates moments that will always be with you. I believe that this is true because everyone has that one song that they would hear and it would bring a memory back from when they were an child. For me, I was at my house with my mom and dad and they use to always play this song called “Sweet Love” by Anita Baker, every time I hear that song it always bring that memory up from when I was a little girl singing that song.

No comments:

Post a Comment