Monday, February 10, 2020

“Alone” by Maya Angelou

Today in class, I’ve presented my poem today, which was “Alone” by Maya Angelou. I’ve memorized everything but every time I present I get nervous and stutter and I don’t like that at all. The process of presenting this poem was excellent, I got the grade that I wanted. This was a very fun project to do because the poem was essay to understand not only for anyone but for myself as well because I can relate to this poem. I feel as if I need to put myself out there in society and not be scared of anyone’s judgement. This poem has taught me that I’m not alone, I have family and friends by my side. Even people with money can not survive by being alone, money is not always the way to solve problems. Overall, I had fun doing the project and it was a very essay project to present.

No comments:

Post a Comment