Monday, March 18, 2019

Argumentative Paragraph

Meal time is important because it gives you the opportunity to spend time with your family. Meal time can get you closer to your family, A family can sit down and a parent could asked them how their day was and they could tell them about everything that happened on that day. It could have been a good day or a bad day, talking to your family during meal time can help you because they can give you good advice and help you out with your problems. My mom would always cheer me up when ever I had a bad day and during our meal time she would give me good advice that would help me out with everything and when I had a good day, I would tell my family every little detail that happened on that day. During meal time, people tend to get on their technology which distracts them from not having quality time with their family. It’s disrespectful to get on your cell phone while eating with your family because it would make them feel as if you don’t want to spend time with them and have a descent meal with them. When I go to my daddy house, my step mom would tell us to leave out technology in our rooms because she knows that it would distract us from having family time. Having meal time with your family is the best thing that could happen to anyone, you should always cherish having meal time with your family because meal time is the best way to communicate with your family and to get closer with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment